If your team contact has already registered your team, and you are a player who needs to register into it
If you are a team contact, looking to register a team into our competition
Coffs Harbour Hurricanes run both Summer and Winter Competitions. Our Winter Competition consists of Open Men’s and Open Women’s and our Summer competition consist of Open Men’s, Open Women’s and Mixed Juniors up to Under 12’s. Games are played on Monday evenings with our Junior’s kicking off at 5.15pm and our Senior’s from 6pm.
The Senior competitions run for approximately 14 weeks, being made up of 2 weeks of Trial Games, 10 weeks of Round Games & 2 weeks of Finals.
How much does it cost?
We charge our registration fees per player in 2020.
Junior Player Fees are $75.00 per player
Senior Player Fees are $95.00 per player
Registering for Touch has never been easier.
If your team contact has already registered your team, and you are a player who needs to register into it use the Player Registration above and search for your team name.
If you are a team contact, looking to register a team into our competition use the team registration above.
To view fixtures and results please use the Fixtures/Results tab under Local Competitions in the Menu once the competition is underway.
Our association play at XXX Playing Fields, XXXX , XXX Suburb, NSW Postcode
There is currently a total of 6 fields available.
Sports Injury Claims Procedure
- When injured, report your injury to your Association immediately and fill out the injury report form. (This must be done on the day/night) DOWNLOAD HERE
- Request a claim form within 30 days via Sportscover – www.sportscover.com or download via the TFA website www.touchfootball.com.au/claimform
- Ensure your team, local association and state are provided. Ensure the official report form is completed by your association. Please remember to complete all section to avoid delay
- Have your medical practitioner to fill in the appropriate statement and email all completed paperwork to email@example.com
- Claim from your Private health insurer/Medicare, if applicable
- When treatment is complete please return all accounts.
Touch Football Australia manages changes to the policy to maintain currency with industry requirements. In addition, claims are managed so large increases related to increase claims are evened out across the scheme ensuring stability with insurance related costs for local associations.
To review the coverage available, we recommend all individuals to consider their personal circumstance and assess if additional external coverage is required outside of what is offered as part of membership to the affiliated structure of Touch Football Australia.
To view policy related information, please visit the ‘Insurance’ section of the Touch Football Australia website:
For Wet Weather Updates please follow our Facebook page and the “NEWS” section on our website.
Decisions will be attempted to be made well in advance, however this is sometimes out of our control.
If for any reason the games are cancelled but the grounds are open, then you will be notified accordingly.